Starts in the blood
forming cells called as bone marrow. It also forms in lungs, Colon and breast.
This starts at other places are not leukemia. They produce immatured abnormal
leukocytes. Anaemia is the major symptom.
- Acute myeloid (or myelogenous) leukemia (AML)
- Chronic myeloid (or myelogenous) leukemia (CML)
- Acute lymphocytic (or lymphoblastic) leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Acute promyelocytic leukaemia (APL)
- Hairy cell leukaemia (HCL)
- Large granular lymphocytic leukaemia (LGL)
- t-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (T-ALL)